Updated on 4 October, 2016
Red Tulip Systems is a virtual mobile infrastructure (VMI) provider. Our virtual mobile devices bring mobile communications, apps and data inside your existing security perimeter and leave no data at rest on the user's physical handheld device. We are committed to operating in an environment of complete transparency and to cooperating with law enforcement while respecting each individual's right to privacy.
Red Tulip Systems’ websites use Google Analytics to analyze traffic to our sites. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. Note the deliberate emphasis of anonymous, as no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information on our websites.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of our websites is transmitted to Google. This information is then aggregated and processed to compile statistical reports on website traffic. We use these reports to evaluate visitor usage to improve the quality of our services to our customers.
In addition to the above, some of our websites collect information using online form submissions. These forms are optional and provided as a convenient method for contacting our sales and support teams. Please note that if you submit a request via the forms on our website, we may collect any personally identifying information you volunteer in addition to the standard browsing-related information outlined above. We will not, however, sell or rent your personal information to any 3rd parties.
What information do we have and how do we use it?
Certain information (e.g. a recipient’s identifier, an encrypted message body, etc.) is transmitted to us solely for the purpose of placing calls or transmitting messages. Unless otherwise stated below, this information is only kept as long as necessary to place each call or transmit each message, and is not used for any other purpose.
What information do we retain?
- The email address or other unique identifier that your administrator provides.
- Randomly generated authentication tokens, keys, push tokens, etc. necessary for setting up a call or transmitting a message.
- Optional profile information that you may submit.
What about transient information?
- IP addresses may be kept in memory for rate limiting or to prevent abuse.
What information do we share?
We do not share your information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Red Tulip Systems unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- You give us your consent.
- We are legally required to do so.
- Non-public information about Red Tulip Systems users’ accounts will not be released except in response to appropriate legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process. Our policy is to notify users of requests for their account information prior to disclosure including providing the user with a copy of the request, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. As soon as legally permitted to do so, we will notify our users of requests for their information.
We will share the information we have with entities outside of Red Tulip Systems if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service (ToS), including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Red Tulip Systems, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Red Tulip Systems BV
Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104
2595 AN, The Hague